Did you know that Travel Agents can help clients find the perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life? They also work hard to take all of the stress off of you when planning your trip. Whether you’re headed to the beach or the mountains or somewhere in between, using a Travel Agent gives you the peace of mind knowing that they will find exactly what you are looking for.
Here are 10 reasons you should use a Travel Agent to book your next vacation:
- Save time and money. Travel agents do all the research!
- No additional cost to you. As a travel agent, all services are 100% free.
- Specialized knowledge & destination expertise. Travel agents continue to do professional development so they are up to date and informed about traveling throughout your destination. Plus, Travel Agents have access to choose the best vendors for your money.
- Customize trips & personalize itineraries. Travel Agents love to make your trip more memorable by including some little extras once they have learned about their clients.
- Travel tips & Destination recommendations. Especially now that we are in a world of new protocols and mandates, travel agents continue to keep updated on the newest regulations to help make your trip more knowledgeable of the latest travel mandates and bans.
- Price match options. If you find a price lower than what was quoted for the same destination, dates, etc., travel agents will price match it.
- No hassle & No stress. Usually clients get overwhelmed with numerous options and making sure they’ve included all the details. Using a travel agent eliminates this stress.
- Additional Perks-Deals & Discounts. When using a travel agent there are many times that vendors give special perks to the agency versus the client booking on their own. Travel agents also usually get bulk rates for clients that are not generally available to the public.
- Problem solving. If you encounter a problem before, during, or after your trip, a travel agent can step in and help solve the problem while you sit back and not worry.
- Support a small business. Essentially, travel agent commission is already built into prices on the e-commerce sites so why not help a local agent, friend, friend of a friend, or family member!
Contributed by Yvette Bennett with Dreams, Smiles, & Sunshine
Yvette is a mom of 3 girls. She takes care of her youngest daughter full time while showing her the world through travel. She enjoys going to Walt Disney World on a monthly basis. She has traveled to Belize, Peru, and the UK. Yvette is passionate about having her daughter continue to learn through the beauty of this word and what it has to offer, maintaining and obtaining unique certifications while doing Professional Development, and getting to know her clients and hearing about how their trips turned out with both the good and the bad. She currently has certifications with:
- SNG (Special Needs Group) Accessible TA,
- Graduate of Carnival’s Program,
- Certificate of Completion with New Orleans & Company-America’s Most Unique City and What to Know Before You Go,
- Marriott Sales Specialist,
- Royal Caribbean University- Bachelor of Adventure,
- COVID19 Update on The Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge
Yvette always provides excellent service and finds the best deals for her clients.